Martes, Setyembre 1, 2015

13 Thoughts That Go Through Every Woman's Head During a One-Night Stand

He didn't make his bed. Now you get to lie in it.

Nothing encapsulates both the freedom and horror of being single quite like a one-night stand. When you don’t know where the night will take you, sometimes the answer is a studio apartment with a futon owned by that one hottie with a beard who happened to be in line behind you at the bar. As you get your thang on with a random person, your brain is along for the ride, providing valid (but often ignored) commentary.

RELATED: 7 Guys 'Fess Up to the Douche-y-est Booty Calls They've Ever Made

1. Is his name Darren or Derek? Or David? Sh*t.

2. I wonder if he’ll notice if I sneak off to the bathroom to trim my bikini line real quick.

3. I am. So glad. I’m not showering here.

4. I really hope I have a condom at the bottom of this giant purse...okay, phew.

5. I gotta start meeting guys at book clubs or something.

RELATED: Guys Confess the Really Effed-Up Things They've Said on First Dates

6. Whoa. Those are some bucket list abs.

7. Can we just have sex before I have to ask about that action figure collection? Thanks.

8. Please tell me he doesn’t sleep on that pile of laundry.

9. I cannot wait to tell my friends about this.

10. Really, dude? Five cats?

11. Somehow, cosmically, my ex-boyfriend is going to find out about this and be jealous.

RELATED: 8 Guys Get Really Honest About Their Penises

12. Please let his penis be normal. Please let his penis be normal.

13. YAS! SEX!

All gifs via via GIPHY

one-night-stand.jpg

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento