Biyernes, Nobyembre 27, 2015

11 Dermatologists Share Their Best Advice For Gorgeous Skin

1. Use any downtime to do a skin treatment.

“I keep extra beauty treatments in my car in a little bag. When I’m in bad traffic (at a red light of course), I apply serum, an eye mask, teeth whitening strips, eyebrow gel, and more!” – Francesca Fusco, dermatologist, New York City.

 

Scaring children

A photo posted by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

2. Practice a facial massage to fight wrinkles.

“Many people (myself included) frown and scrunch their faces at night, leading to frown lines and crows feet. To relax my face, I do facial acupressure for a few minutes at bedtime. Press above your inner eyebrows, temples, and next to your nostrils, holding for 10 seconds each.” – Jessica Wu, dermatologist, Los Angeles, and author of Feed Your Face

3. Hydrate your skin from the inside out – and outside in.

“Despite what you hear all the time, the amount of water you drink daily doesn’t translate into proper skin hydration. It’s vital to hydrate your skin from the outside in with serums, creams, and hydrating mists.” – Dendy Engelman, dermatologist at Manhattan Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery 

The post 11 Dermatologists Share Their Best Advice For Gorgeous Skin appeared first on SELF.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento