Huwebes, Hulyo 30, 2015

Feel Free to Stare at These Pics of Strong, Proud Women Posing in the Buff

Eight athletes and TV personalities stripped down and opened up about their bodies for <em>Women’s Health U.K.</em>

We were seriously impressed by the cover of our Women's Health U.K. editors' unbelievable Naked Issue, which features the gorgeous and smart-as-hell Chrissy Teigen. So when we got our paws on even more photos from inside the mag, we knew we had to do the right thing and share them with all of you. Fair is fair, mates!

RELATED: Chrissy Teigen Wishes Her Butt Was Bigger, but She Proudly Bares All in Women's Health U.K.’s Naked Issue

Here are some of our favorite photos and quotes from the entire issue, which you can grab in print on July 30.

Chrissy Teigen, Model and TV Personality

Women's Health U.K.

“I used to take pride in the fact I didn’t have to work out, and then I hit that age where you have to. I want to drink champagne and have hearty dinners, so I would rather work out for an hour and be able to do what I want.”

Kirsty Gallacher, Sky Sports Presenter

Women's Health U.K.

“If I was going to rate my body confidence out of 10, I’d say seven. This time last year, it would’ve been much lower, but after a divorce and juggling full-time work with two kids, I made the decision to start channeling my energy into positive things, and that includes getting into shape.”

Fran Halsall, European Champion Swimmer, Commonwealth Gold Medalist, and World Silver Medalist

Women's Health U.K.

“I have a very particular body shape—but I’ve accepted my big shoulders are the tools of my trade."

Jodie Kidd, Model and TV Presenter

Women's Health U.K.

"I’ll always be Lanky [her nickname], but nowadays, I’m also tight, toned, and strong. And I feel better about myself now than I ever did as a supermodel.”

RELATED: You've Never Seen Naked Bodies This Captivating

Chloe Madeley, Presenter and Personal Trainer

Women's Health U.K.

"I was watching MTV and made a bet with my PT [and ex], Danny Young, that he couldn’t make my body look like Britney Spears’ circa ‘I’m a Slave 4 U.’ He proved me wrong in three weeks."

Lucy Mecklenburgh, Former TOWIE Star and Founder of Fitness Site ResultsWithLucy.com

Women's Health U.K.

“TOWIE didn’t just bring me fame; it made be bigger than I’d ever been before. I was drinking every night, living off pasta—I’d never worried about exercise or ‘no carbs before Marbs,’ but suddenly I couldn’t fit into my jeans. So two years ago, I started working with a PT, Celia Harris. I slimmed down quickly, and I’d wake up happier, more motivated—I wanted to get to the gym to push my body.”

[Editor's note for our U.S. readers: TOWIE is a very popular semi-reality show, and "Marbs" is short for Marbella, a fancy resort the characters vacation at.]

Sophie Hitchon, Olympic Hammer Thrower and Current British Record Holder

Women's Health U.K.

“I love my big thighs. I wouldn’t be able to pick up a hammer without them. I put blood, sweat, and tears into building them up. When I was younger, I always wished I was more petite or willowy; now, they’re a symbol of my success as an athlete.”

The September of Women's Health U.K. issue hits newsstands July 30.

jodiekidd-wh12.jpg

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento