Lunes, Hulyo 6, 2015

You've Never Seen Naked Bodies This Captivating

ESPN the Magazine just released the six different covers of their annual Bodies Issue.

ESPN the Magazine has released its annual body issue, and da-yum there are some good-looking athletes out there.

The issue is packed with sculpted (naked) athletes from a wide range of sports, and also boasts six sexy covers. All seem completely comfortable posing in the buff, but then again, they probably spend 50 percent of their time nude—at least, that’s what we would do if we looked like that.

Among the cover stars: an Olympic heptathlete, baseball star, and hammer-thrower. Here’s who you can expect to see on newsstands…completely naked.

ESPN

Bryce Harper, outfielder for the Washington Nationals
Memorable quote:
“My body feels pretty unbelievable.”

ESPN

Natalie Coughlin, Olympic swimmer
Memorable quote:
“I'm self-conscious about my arms. It's really hard to find a dress that's a size 10 in the lats but a size 4 in the waist. But I want to be as successful as I can; if that means having big arms, I'll take big arms.”

RELATED: Why This Women's Soccer Player Got Naked for ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue

ESPN

Odell Beckham Jr., wide receiver for the New York Giants
Memorable quote:
“I have my mom's body. She was a six-time All-American [in track]. I have her exact body structure from head to toe—her wrists, arms, everything. I pretty much look like an identical twin of my mom.”

ESPN

Amanda Bingson, USA Track & Field hammer thrower
Memorable quote:
“I'll be honest, I like everything about my body. … You might be prettier and skinnier than me, but I'll kick your ass in a game of one-on-one.”

RELATED: Bust Through Body-Confidence Barriers

ESPN

Chantae McMillan, Olympic heptathlete
Memorable quote:
“Sometimes I'd worry about my scars being too visible. But at this point in my life, I understand that they show where I came from, so I embrace them.”

RELATED: The Most Flattering Shorts for Women with an Athletic Build

ESPN

Kevin Love, power forward for the Cleveland Cavaliers
Memorable quote:
“It's cool to see where my body has come from over the years. If you asked me to pose back then, that would have been a solid ‘No.’ A hard ‘No.’"

Damn.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento