Lunes, Hulyo 6, 2015

11 Surprisingly Profound Thoughts Celebs Have Shared

Consider these your new words to live by.

While cringe-worthy celeb quotes can be entertaining, we prefer star speak that's more meaningful and leaves you feeling empowered. Here are 11 quotes that offer true substance—even if they came from unlikely sources:

1. Kim Kardashian
"If I don't feel confident about my body, I'm not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself."

2. Britney Spears
"I don't even pay attention to the nonsense anymore. I gave up getting upset about things people make up about me a long time ago."

RELATED: What Britney Spears Does to Feel Sexy

3. Paris Hilton
"No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy."

4. Miley Cyrus
"Being who you are and who you want to be has nothing to do with gender, sexuality, body type, race, or age."

5. Justin Bieber
"Haters will say what they want...but their hate can never stop you from chasing your dream."

6. Jessica Simpson
"I've never let a stumbling block actually make me fall...There will always be another opportunity, another door to walk through."

7. Shia LaBeouf
"No one man or woman can be 50 people to another person."

8. Ariana Grande
"I can’t wait to live in a world where people are not valued by who they’re dating/married to/attached to/having sex with (or not)/seen with...but by their value as an individual."

9. Ashton Kutcher
"The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful. And being generous. Everything else is crap."

10. Madonna
"I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, that's okay."

RELATED: Madonna Speaks Up About Her Body Image Insecurities

11. Christina Aguilera
"Men don't have the right to own our sexuality. If I want to be sexual, it's for my own appreciation and enjoyment."

All gifs courtesy of giphy.com

kim-miley-britney.jpg

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento